Author Topic: 3ma restore third time lucky  (Read 20132 times)

jodydid

Re: 3ma restore third time lucky
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2014, 12:03:58 PM »
been a bit slow this year had a run of bad luck severed tendon in thumb 14 weeks to recover  :-\and then a bad car crash not my fault though so all my spare time and cash went on fixing the car and had to put two of my dogs to sleep last week i cant wait for 2014 to end
roll on 2015 ;)

here is the wagon all fixed 300 bhp its as fast as a bandit 600 i know this for a fact ;)

this is how it stands now new front screen black hel lines all round and seat covers all it needs is the tank fitting and a bracket made up for the front brake res

im getting there slowly but surely these are the seat covers i had a touch with these the ebay seller only had a pattern for the front seat so i sent her my rear one and got it covered for free same with the rgv had rear but no front seat i payed £70 for all four seat covers and they fitted the two they didnt patterns for to make sure they fitted ok

they even made me a rear strap with the yellow pinstripe

the front one loosely fitted with 8 or so staples i wanted it to settle down after it was folded up in the post

here is the tank just waiting for decals and a clearcote its is the right colour before anyone comments lol he has a blackberry and the camera is shit lol

fozzy

Re: 3ma restore third time lucky
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2014, 09:32:57 PM »
that's pukka... O0
UK South wales