Author Topic: Next Coolest Track Day for 2016! - Additional Date for 2016 confirmed  (Read 1436 times)

rc46

• Peterborough, UK
The NEXT Coolest Track Day of 2016 is Anglesey

After a very wet and soaking Donnington, where we completely filled the Novice group with 2 strokes, ranging from TZ250ís, RS250ís RSí125ís, TZRís, RG500ís, RD500ís, KR1-Sís, RGVís, NSRís, Apriliaís and lots lots more. We would love to do it again and asked the Rain Gods to P155 Off! And leave us alone this time. The choice for such an event at this time of year when most places are heavily booked is limited, especially with our Noisy bikes, Donnington or Anglesey seemed to be the only options. I can appreciate that some of you who have travelled far to visit Donnington, that Angelsey is to far, and for others its going to Suit you better. My self im a 5 hr drive away but the good news is this, We have selected a SUNDAY, so that travel can me made on the Saturday if you wish making it a more relaxed weekend/track day.
For those of you have already emailed (a few didnít give me email addresses so please pass the word on to your friends who attended the day) you should know by now that NL have given us £140 towards the next NL day. We hope that you will use your voucher towards the day at Anglesey.
Here are the details for the Next event, 4 of us have already booked in, Please reply of message me as you book and ill keep track of numbers.

You will need the following information to book.

Venue: Angelsey International Circuit 3 Groups

Date: Sunday 11th September 2016

Organiser: No limits track days 01727 827794  CALL to book if using your voucher

Full Price: FREE for you if you use your Voucher Or £139 (Sorry no discount this time)

Noise Limit: 105Db   
Groups:  Any this time, we recommend Inters, or Novice (the first 4 are booked into Novice)

Documents to Complete: http://nolimitstrackdays.com/media/pdfs/no-limits-registration-form-2015.pdf

There is approximately 50 places in each group.

Please once fully paid up and confirmed add your Name to this thread, Any questions please contact me through a PM.

Camping has not been confirmed yet as we will need to confirm closer to the time.

Lastly I know the event was a wash out at Donnington. I will be looking to find another venue for next years event central to everyone or as best I can, bare in mind noise. We will also have a chat between us and see if a different Yamaha should be the main feature of the day, or indeed a different Mark altogether as I know some of you have many bikes, Hope you can all make it.

We have 8 Confirmed So Far

PAUL
RC46
MellorP
Ludders (KR-1S)
Scotty4321
Brewsy
Neil
Gary Jay

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 07:47:05 AM by rc46 »
1 x TDR250 Black N Yellow
1 x TD3 Ready to Go
1 x TZ250N Ready to Go

rc46

• Peterborough, UK
Admin can we get a sticky? please. 8)
1 x TD3 Ready to Go
1 x TZ250N Ready to Go

4l04ever

Is the noise limit flexible, as at Cadwell they have a little discretion, and 106 or 107 is usually okay.....??
3XV-1 Trackbike
TSA Pipes
30.5mm Carbs
Modified Airboxes
Zeeltronic Ignition System

3XV-1 Trackbike #2 project......

rc46

• Peterborough, UK
I hope so. It's 105 and I think my tz will run higher than that the 3MA hits bang on 105 maybe Paul or Phil can chip in as they have been before . I havnt but I'm looking forward to it.....
1 x TD3 Ready to Go
1 x TZ250N Ready to Go

mellorp

• Manchester
No noise test last time we went :-)
Mellion say If it ain't broke thrash it until it breaks

rc46

• Peterborough, UK
Cheers Phil, I have another crazy 2 stroke to add to the list it's a Honda. Come on boys get your are in gear and book up.... seriously the bikes, sound and smell is awesome come and join us for a day and a half. Beers the night before and a few beers the night after.........

Phil Paul can you give some detail on camping and hotels please.  To
1 x TD3 Ready to Go
1 x TZ250N Ready to Go

mellorp

• Manchester
Add my mate Neil to the list

Camping is good at Anglesey circuit. It's free. There are showers and loads of grass. Water and Power Points on the hard standing areas. The circuit is on a hill overlooking the sea so it gets cold at dusk.

On site there is a small club house/bar/cafe. If it's not busy it shuts. No definite opening times.

Local B&B's at Rhosneiger 2 miles up the road.

Once you hit the M56/M6 junction it's 1hour  45mins it's a straight run on the A55 to Anglesey J5 then a couple of miles to the circuit.

BEWARE MOBILE 50MPH SPEED CAMERAS COLWYN BAY

Shell garages on the A55, easiest one for a top up is just after J16A. Once past here you don't see another fuel stop on the main A55

Paul

• Mid Wales, UK
They don't do static testing. But have a sound meter on the track (supposedl)
No bullshit and great atmosphere and track run well.
the twins:-
TZR250 3xv
TZ250 4DP2

rc46

• Peterborough, UK
Cool, numbers are picking up!!!!!!
i have been looking at the track and having never been before it looks trick!!!
1 x TD3 Ready to Go
1 x TZ250N Ready to Go

mellorp

• Manchester
Cool, numbers are picking up!!!!!!
i have been looking at the track and having never been before it looks trick!!!
Just incase you don't know what the track looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxX0Kk6rCx4&feature=youtu.be&t=30s

Paul

• Mid Wales, UK
Re: Next Coolest Track Day for 2016! - Additional Date for 2016 confirmed
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 12:37:08 PM »
its great fun ali and feels safe, nice fast back straight to test your brain still works and nice corners. a basic track it has to be said, easy to learn and get going on. once you've ridden it youll go back.
TZR250 3xv
TZ250 4DP2

rc46

• Peterborough, UK
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2016, 09:45:58 PM »
COME ON, lets make a weekend of it, lets have some 2ma's, 3ma's, 3xv's TZ'ds anything that smokes, its looking to be an excellent track and a Sunday means no time off work (if you have a JOB lol), im travelling up Saturday, and going home Monday so the missus can slog 3 bottles of prosseco on sundaY watching us lot try and imitate Vale' Im sure there will be BBQ's and Beer too......
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 10:10:27 AM by rc46 »
1 x TD3 Ready to Go
1 x TZ250N Ready to Go

Paul

• Mid Wales, UK
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2016, 08:48:55 AM »
I'll join in for a bit of that.
Will defo sleep Saturday
TZR250 3xv