0 (0%)
Weekend at Cadwell Park with Classic Bike trackdays/MSV
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
Friday July 14th at Donington Park  
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 12, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

Author Topic: Two Stroke Big Bang  (Read 3540 times)

mellorp

• Manchester
Two Stroke Big Bang
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:48:13 AM »
Venue finalised as Donington Park on Friday July 14th. I have negotiated a discount. Cost is £159 per person for 7 x 20 minute sessions.

You will need to contact me for a unique access code. This will be for 1 person only, so each individual will need to contact me. I will not issue a code for more than one person. This code must not be shared.

The only stipulation is you must bring a 2 Stroke. Book into the group that is appropriate to your riding skill. I'm going in Novice/steady.

You need to ring No Limits on 01525 877087 and quote the code. You cannot do this on line

Anyway enough of the passive aggressive, lets get lots of 2 Strokes out there together :-)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:55:54 AM by mellorp »
Mellion say If it ain't broke thrash it until it breaks

yanw

Re: Two Stroke Big Bang
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:54:05 PM »
I would be tempted with Donnington. I can book holiday from work and crash at my mate's gaff in Loughborough.

Warwick

• Global Moderator
  • UK
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »
Weekdays in term-time are not possible for me, sadly, due to work. Will be aiming to bet at Cadwell this year for the PS/classic bike thing though.

Still Smoking...

Scotty4321

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 08:01:27 PM »
I'm up for Donnington, would do Anglesea if on a weekend (or close to) as its a long way.

I am not really up for Cadwell it's just a hell of a distance and narrow as. Warwick, you could just "pull a sicky". Just hope there are no students on the forum!

yanw

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 08:55:20 PM »
Warwick, you could just "pull a sicky". Just hope there are no students on the forum!
A teacher at my wife's school was "ill with a cold" but later that day seen on the Channel Four Racing TV programme celebrating at the Cheltenham finish line. He left the school shortly after....

Warwick

• Global Moderator
  • UK
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 10:24:57 PM »
Warwick, you could just "pull a sicky". Just hope there are no students on the forum!
A teacher at my wife's school was "ill with a cold" but later that day seen on the Channel Four Racing TV programme celebrating at the Cheltenham finish line. He left the school shortly after....

Nice work!  ;D
Still Smoking...

Scotty4321

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 11:59:40 PM »
We ain't making TV with the corner fifty pencing we'll do!
Just keep Warwick off any forum vids and hope he doesn't brake any bones, turning up Monday on a cast  would take some explaining!

AB

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 08:25:20 PM »
Both circuits would get my vote....

The rain at donnington was a dissappointment but good to see so many turn out .... if that could be replicated it would be a blast.

I also enjoyed the classic day in sept at cadwell....weekend before a classic meeting as well so some dirrent bikes around

mellorp

• Manchester
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 10:45:57 PM »
My thoughts are the Big Bang at Donington Park as a stand alone 2T event. I'm going to Cadwell as part of the classic bike trackday (July weekend) and the MSV Cadwell Park pre 1995 day (was a Friday in September last 2 years). I did get tail-ended off the track by a Triumph whilst I was riding someone else's Elsie though :o

AB

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 12:03:33 AM »
The only comment I would make about NL and donnington would be the group organisation..... NL were not happy on the day that complete novices were in the same group as ex racers etc....

mellorp

• Manchester
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2017, 09:11:32 PM »
The poll on here and the other forums I frequent have come up with the majority wanting a Thursday at Donington Park. I'll discuss this with No Limits and let you know when a date is arranged
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 06:46:08 PM by mellorp »

mellorp

• Manchester
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2017, 12:21:48 PM »
As this is across lots of forums Face Book event here

https://www.facebook.com/events/233699287080747/

2017 June 15th at Donington Park with No Limits.

If you are going this is the place to let me know. If you don't use facebook then PM me
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 01:40:33 PM by mellorp »

mellorp

• Manchester
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 01:44:22 PM »
Venue finalised as Donington Park on Friday July 14th. I have negotiated a discount. Cost is £159 per person for 7 x 20 minute sessions.

You will need to contact me for a unique access code. This will be for 1 person only, so each individual will need to contact me. I will not issue a code for more than one person. This code must not be shared.

The only stipulation is you must bring a 2 Stroke. Book into the group that is appropriate to your riding skill. I'm going in Novice/steady.

You need to ring No Limits on 01525 877087 and quote the code. You cannot do this on line

Anyway enough of the passive aggressive, lets get lots of 2 Strokes out there together :-)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:03:50 PM by mellorp »

Scotty4321

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 07:57:52 PM »
Well done Phil,
Will check dates in work Monday. Hoping to bring two bikes. Just bought a crappy trailer this afternoon, Scotty

jools

• Yes, we have no Bananas
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2017, 03:41:55 AM »
Both circuits would get my vote....

The rain at donnington was a dissappointment but good to see so many turn out ....

Yeah, I travelled a long way for that......... ::) ;D (and relive Paul of some cash  ;))

I'll be over between 20 June and 9 July if there are any track days in between those dates that don't clash with Spa Bikers Classic - 30 June - 2nd July.
Plus ce la change, plus ce la memchose