Author Topic: pod filters  (Read 9056 times)

Martin77

Re: pod filters
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 12:27:05 PM »
That'll be me.... ;)

I don't come on here much, but I make 3XV pipes sometimes. The Jackals are good pipes, so rather than start costly development from scratch I used their dimensions as a start point for my own design. Not direct copies, as mine are hydroformed (much to the disgust of Lozza :P) but they work in a very similar fashion.

In fact I have some here in bits that just need welding up, though plans are afoot to borrow a chassis in the springtime and get some fully finished.

Anyway... I thought this thread was about pod filters :o

zoomzoom

• Roodepoort, South Africa
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 12:58:45 PM »
That'll be me.... ;)

I don't come on here much, but I make 3XV pipes sometimes. The Jackals are good pipes, so rather than start costly development from scratch I used their dimensions as a start point for my own design. Not direct copies, as mine are hydroformed (much to the disgust of Lozza :P) but they work in a very similar fashion.

In fact I have some here in bits that just need welding up, though plans are afoot to borrow a chassis in the springtime and get some fully finished.

Martin did you do the pipes on the bike i have in the photos, the black one in the "projects" section under "wayne track bike SPR?"

Anyway... I thought this thread was about pod filters :o

Martin77

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2013, 04:13:23 PM »
No, they are pressed/coned pipes that look suspiciously like Jackals... (could be wrong)